The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
The invention of air fryers has come a long way in the world of technology. These are small oven-like appliances that help fry your food without any or less oil. With this advancement in technology, the demand for air fryers skyrocketed, hence many brands for these fryers launched their products into the market. All of these serve the same purpose but hold different and unique features that make them stand out from the others.
In this article, we intend to bring some of the best air fryers of 2022 into your knowledge, so that you will not miss out on that new recipe you have been willing to try for so long. We have compiled all the advantages and disadvantages of these air fryers so that it’s easier for you to make the best choice that suits all your preferences. So if you wish to find out about all the top-rated and latest brands of air fryers, then keep on reading.
The Top 4 Best Air Fryers
The Ninja Max XL Air Fryer has a 5.5-quart capacity which helps you to easily fry your food inside it. Due to its user-friendly manual and easy to read buttons, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst the customers. It fries everything till they’re completely cooked and moist from the inside while being extra crispy on the outside. It also allows you to air roast and air broil. You can very conveniently use it to fry those frozen fries and chicken strips in your freezer.
The Ninja Max offers a sleek and glossy ceramic coated interior design which is super easy to clean due to its non-stick properties. So that you can air fry without a single worry about cleaning the mess afterwards.
- Cooks quickly
- Wide temperature range
- Very easy to use because of the clear instructions on its buttons
- Easy to clean
- Non-stick interior
- Elegant design
- It can also bake, reheat, and dehydrate food.
- Sometimes gives a burning smell
Broil rack: It offers a broil rack with a cord length of 2.6 feet. The rack helps to keep the food as close to the heat as possible and allows it to get a crispy and golden finish.
The GoWISE USA offers its unique model GW22956 which is built to last longer so that you can carry your healthy diet for a considerably longer period of time. It features a non-stick interior which obviously follows an easy cleanup process. It has an oblong shape which gives it an advantage in dehydrating food easily, as compared to round shaped baskets. This air fryer can really stand out in the market because of its 7-quart capacity and 3 additional stacking racks.
7 Quart Capacity
The GoWISE USA features a 7-quart capacity which makes it an optimal choice for those with family members since they can easily cook large batches. Its cooking space measures to be 10” x 9.5” x 4” inches.
- Comes with 8 cooking functions
- Extra spacious
- The crisper tray is coated with a non-stick substance
- Easy to clean
- Non-stick interior
- Comes with a recipe book that has around 100 which are all tried and tested in this fryer
- The crisper tray coating can come off over time
- Its large size makes it bulky and requires a lot of space in the kitchen
3 additional racks: This air fryer also comes with 3 racks, however, the best part is that they are attackable, which makes it even easier to have additional batches on each rack.
The Cosori Air Fryer Max XL features a 5.8-quart capacity which is around the average size and is a great choice for those who live with around 3-4 people and wish to make healthier meals in lesser time. It comes with an angular display and very easy to read preset buttons.
Stainless steel exterior
The Cosori Air Fryer is very well known for its stainless steel exterior design. It not only makes it stand out in its looks, but also prevents it from breaking, or catching rust. This material choice is very well thought since it adds up to the product’s life.
- It has a “keep warm” feature which keeps the food warm for a long period of time
- Easy to clean
- Has unique features
- Has a recipe book with 100 tried and tested recipes
- Does not come with a rack
- The air fan makes loud noises
Shake Reminder: It also features a shake reminder which alarms you in several intervals of time to shake your fryer. This is a very helpful feature since it helps prevent your food from being cooked unevenly. This unique feature makes it different from others.
The Instant Vortex plus 6 in 1 air fryer comes with a 6-quart capacity to assist you in getting your food that deep fried taste that you have been craving for. The product comes with 6 cooking functions, making it even more helpful in cooking different types of foods. With the dimensions of 16.3 x 15 x 15 inches, you can easily cook a chicken weighing around 4 pounds in it.
Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
The Instant Vortex plus has a stainless steel exterior which allows it to have a longer life. In addition to that, the exterior is fingerprint-resistant. This makes cleaning the fryer on the outside an easier task as well. All you need to do is wipe the outside of the fryer with a cloth and you are good to go.
- Easy to clean
- It is safe for dishwasher
- It offers a nice brushed steel look
- It notifies you in the middle of cycles
- It is moderately spacious
- Its buttons can be a little hard to press at the time
- Does not come with a rack
- Its air fans can be a little loud
- Its button instructions can be complicated to an extent
Mobile APP: The Instant Vortex plus offers a very useful technological feature which is its mobile app. This app allows the user to connect through their phone and view over a thousand recipes that are all tested in this fryer. The app can also be connected to Alexa which just further adds to the ease of its use. You can simply ask Alexa to tell you some easy fryer recipes suitable for this brand.
FAQ’s; about electric air fryers
1. What makes a good air fryer?
In order to find a good air fryer, you need to first address your preferences and know what you expect from your air fryer, and then look for the suitable functions in different air fryer brands. Following are the things that you should look for before making your purchase:
- Fryer Capacity – It is important that you look for a fryer that can serve all of your family members at once. If you have a smaller family of 3-4 people then a fryer with the capacity of 3-5 quarts would be enough. However, if you have a larger family, then you can opt for a quart capacity that is above 5, which is also suitable if you keep hosting guests at your place occasionally.
- Wattage – while getting an air fryer, it is one of the main things you should keep in mind. You must get a fryer with a wattage that your kitchen’s power outlet can support. Usually, air fryers come with a wattage of 800-1700 watts depending upon their features. The higher the wattage, the higher the temperature range of the fryer, and thus, you can cook even quicker.
- Temperature Control – This feature decides how your final product will taste and look like. It goes in sync with the temperature range. The higher the temperature of the fryer, the quicker it cooks. So you need to keep controlling the time period in order to get the results that you desire.
- Temperature range – it is important that your fryer offers a wide range of temperature. It increases the number of recipes that you can try in that fryer since everything requires a different temperature to cook. So it is better that you have more options.
- Safety – Look for an air fryer that has insulated properly. You do not want your hands to burn. Also, the machine should have non-slipping feet in order to prevent it from sliding or falling. Check for a lid lock, and also for an automatic shut off feature, so that your food doesn’t get over cooked.
2. What is the price range of a good air fryer?
The prices of air fryers can totally vary based on their sizes, capacities, features, etc. You can get a good air fryer from anywhere in between $70 to $400, depending on what features you are looking for. The ones mentioned in this article are all affordable and under 100 dollars, with all the important features.
3. Are there any disadvantages of air fryers?
Well. Yes there are disadvantages of air fryers but some of them can be avoided with proper use and knowledge about them. The main disadvantage is that it can be really expensive, and even after buying the product, the expenses don’t stop. This is because it can consume a lot of electricity and that will be a burden on your pocket. Furthermore, the more features you require the more money you need to spend. An example can be accessories. If you wish for your fryer to come with extra accessories such as a tray or a rack, then you will need to invest in an air fryer that costs even more. Technical issues can also cause a problem since if the appliance ever starts acting up, you will be forced to get it fixed, returned, or replaced. All of this will take extra time and money on your side so it can be really problematic. Another disadvantage can be that it consumes a lot of space in the kitchen, which can be a nuisance.
4. Are there any tips for using an air fryer?
The use of an air fryer truly varies from product to product. However, in order to achieve better results, there are certain steps you can take which are;
- Shake the basket so that your food doesn’t stick together (especially in the case of French fries)
- Make sure that you do not overfill the basket, and leave some space for air circulation. This will result in evenly cooked food.
- You can use a sprayer to evenly spread some oil on the food. This way, you will also prevent using more oil, hence making your meals healthier.
In conclusion, we would just like to say that whatever brand you choose, should be according to your needs and your requirements. If you do not look for the fryer that suits your conditions then you will be utterly disappointed in this technology and you might even give up on it. So in order to help you save all that time, effort, and money spent on making the wrong decision, we have tried to provide you with our top, affordable picks of air fryers. We hope that this article was helpful to you. So what are you waiting for? Go get the air fryer of your choice and start a healthier lifestyle.